the love of our life is 14 months old already. He's such a smart and healthy little boy. He loves to play with balls, reads his books! loves his baby Einstein DVDs "we played it over and over again so many time a day!!! did I mention books? YES he loves to read!! I never knew any babies that loves to read and learn like him. So far he knows all of different animals and their sound. He can say Lovla "love you" mama, dada, Tim, Yana "Jasmin's Cambodian's name" Manda "short for Amanda" Tata "Grandpa in Cambodian" Mae "mom in Cambodian" tirk "water in Cambodian" and "go" in both languges. Also he knows head, hair, ears, nose, mouth, teeth, tongue, pants, socks, shirt, toes, shoes and boots in both languges. He knows more than his daddy!!! We are so proud of him and love him so much!!!
Tim and Amanda are doing well also. They are both still trying hard in school. My little Tim is in 11th grade and Amanda is in 8th grade already. Tim is taller than me ;-( and my beautiful Amanda still skinny but healthy! I guess that's all it matters. We love them so much too!!!
Bill has been sick ;-( my poor big baby. I hope he feels better very soon. And I love him so much too ;-)
I'll update some more soon.... I am hungry right now!! be right back!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment