Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Grand Canyon

My dearest, loving, handsome husband proposed to me 3 years ago at the Grand Canyon. So for our 2 years wedding anniversary we decided to take our family there for a little vacation and celebration. We all had a blast!!! Grand Canyon is an amazing place to visit. Very beautiful!!!























Uncle Pat and baby Wyatt are showing off their muscles.



















cooling off at the pool with mommy!!





















































baby Wyatt was hot and tired! he felt asleep on daddy's arm


















Daddy is showing baby where he proposed to mommy

















Say you love me or else.....


















Eric, James, Melanie and Jasmin

















Pot and his lovely wife Molica






















































4 comments:

anita said...

great pictures!

The Manternach Family said...

Wyatt is growing up so fast! I love seeing the pictures. Grand Canyon looks beautiful. Hope to see you again soon!

Adam, Jen, and Avery

Unknown said...

What a fun trip! That's cool you guys had the chance to go back. I like the "say you love me, or else..." picture.

Jarom & Crystal said...

That last comment was actually from Crystal. I didn't realize I was signed in as Jarom. :o) Hope to see you guys again soon!