Hi Marina. Thanks for the kind comments. The wedding was amazing and I'm glad that I was able to not only witness it but to document it as well. I'm glad that everyone who has seen them so far enjoys the photos and I hope you guys know that It's only a tease as I have plenty more to come (500 or so). As soon as I get them up sometime this weekend I will let you guys know!
1 comment:
Hi Marina. Thanks for the kind comments. The wedding was amazing and I'm glad that I was able to not only witness it but to document it as well. I'm glad that everyone who has seen them so far enjoys the photos and I hope you guys know that It's only a tease as I have plenty more to come (500 or so). As soon as I get them up sometime this weekend I will let you guys know!
Kim
Post a Comment