Monday, June 16, 2008

Big Happy Family :-)

Here are just some random pictures through out the year of 2008. I'll do better next year as far as date and location :-) But over all as you can see in our pictures we are very blessed and very happy to have our family!!!










































June 12, 2008 we bought little Dodger. He's a dwarf rabbit. He is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! two days later we went back and bought another dwarf rabbit. Her name is Angel... well, we thought that she was a male but turns out that she was a little female. Angel is a lot smaller than Dodger and also the cutest thing on earth!!!

Amanda and Jasmin took them outside to do their exercise 2-3 hours a day. Their dad "Bill :-)" made a play pin outside our backyard for them to run around in. He did a great job too!! thanks for that honey.

On Sunday was Father's day. The kids bought their dad slippers because his was too old already. Than we went to eat at VIP buffet. After that we went to my parent's house to wish my dad a happy father's day. We called dad "Steve" to wish him a happy father's day too.. he was in Iowa.. wish he was here to celebrate with us :-(. We love all of you dads!!!

Attached are some pictures of Dodger and Angel. Dodger is gray and the white one is Angel.. aren't they adorable??

2 comments:

Jarom & Crystal said...

Hi Marina,
I just found your blog!! I tried to get to it before, but I guess I had the wrong address. Your bunnies are very cute. We used to have dwarf bunnies when I was little, they were fun. I hope to get to see you again soon!!
Love, Crystal

Jarom & Crystal said...

Hi Marina,
How are you and your family doing? We miss you guys! Can you update your blog with a recent belly picture.
Take care!!