My morning sickness is finally over!! thank God. I am doing a lot better beside leg cramps, tummy cramps, dizziness, headache, back ache, constipation, sore boobs, swollen legs, bleeding gum, short of breathe, heartburn, nausea, varicose veins, moodiness, sleepy all the time, very tired and exhaustion.. did I mention tired? tired... anyway beside all of that I am doing fine :-). We did the ultrasound yesterday 4-29-08 "18 weeks" and everything went well. Our tiny little baby is doing fine in there. We saw his face for the first time!! his tiny little foot and fingers!!! it was really amazing!!! Can't wait to meet her/him in person.
Amanda turn 12 yrs old on March 12,08. She had some friends sleeping over. Than we have Bill bday with poker tournament. Bill had so much fun and so drunk that he doesn't remember anything the next morning :-). Than Tim bday was on 4,27 nothing really big. His best friend Kyle came over and spent the night. Family got together and play poker until 1am!!! it was fun...
Our anniversary is coming up soon. May 26 to be exact. We are planning to go to Boston, MA. I haven't been there for a very long time so I am kind of looking forward to that. Bill is going to be in a conference he can only join me for dinner only on Saturday. We should be back home on Sunday morning.
Bill just left to go to the gym. He hasn't been feeling well for the last couple days. I guess Tim gave it to him cuz Tim had been coughing for a very long time. I hope they will feel better soon.
Will try to update everything again in a month. Take care!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment